The Academy

Constructed around 1820, the Academy appears today as a twin house. The Academy derives its name from the girl’s school it housed during the nineteenth century. The structure has always been divided: one side serving as the school (gray/right side), while the other as a home for the school’s teacher (blue/left side).
214-216 West Mount Vernon St, Smyrna, DE 19977
39.299041 || -75.610836