Originally a two story dwelling with wing, the house located at 204 West Mt. Vernon Street was constructed in 1790 for Colonel Charles Pope, who served in the Revolutionary War. John Mustard, co-owner of the Peterson-Mustard Tannery, purchased the home in 1837. In 1850 a large remodeling project took place, the result of which is the house today. The tannery was located approximately one block north of the house.
39.299360 || -75.610445