The earliest portion of the Enoch Spruance House dates to the late 1700s. A two bay wing and kitchen ell were added to the east of the original structure, probably in the early 1800s. A private home today, the building housed various businesses during the early nineteenth century, including a bank, a doctor’s office, and a boarding house. Enoch Spruance purchased the property in 1832.
39.301189 || -75.605672