After the congregation outgrew its original church, a Federal-style church was built in 1844 and 1845, but late in 1869, that building burned. The first floor was charred ruins while the sanctuary was fire and smoke scarred with water damage. It was rebuilt in 1870 and 1871, and reopened for worship in 1872. In its rebuilding, the edifice was completely modernized in the Victorian fashion. There have been other additions and alterations over the years, including the fellowship hall that was erected in 1963.
39.301033 || -75.608371